The Burger Kit is perfect for cooking burgers and any other foods you would normally cook on a hot plate. Ideal for carrying around, cooking at home, on top of your hob or on an open fire.
- The size of the hot plate will perfectly fit over two hobs of your kitchen stove.
- Measurements: 50x25x2cm.
Material: black sheet.
- 2 lids.
- Clean the entire surface with paper.
- Heat for 10 minutes over high heat.
- Remove from heat and wait for the temperature to drop.
- Place a few drops of oil and spread with paper towell all over the surface, including the edges.
- Return the iron to the heat, heat for a few seconds and clean with paper towell.
Your hotplate is ready to be used!
- Remove food leftovers.
- Wash with water, detergent and a conventional sponge.
- Dry well, it can even be dried on fire.
- It is recommended to keep it lightly oiled to prevent it from rusting.